SUPER SAP® CCR 2:1 Epoxy System is a clear, UV stabilized epoxy system designed specifically for casting, potting, and embedding applications. Low colour and low viscosity allow for bubble free, crystal clear castings ideal for art and hobby applications. The system features two hardener speeds; slow (CCS) for high build casting resin applications and fast (CCF) for quick, small project fast casting resin applications such as resin jewelry and more.
Epoxy Resin kits are comprised of Super Sap CCR Epoxy and CCF (FAST) or CCS (SLOW) Hardener.
Note: FAST hardener should ONLY be used for low volume (less than 1 pint) casting applications with thicknesses below 1". Using FAST hardener for larger volumes or thicknesses can result in exothermic cures that will damage the resin.
For wholesale inquiries please contact
1-877-611-0600 or Email
Product Details & Support
- CCR Reference Card - Tips and Guidelines
- CCR Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
- CCR Safety Data Sheet (SDS) - WHMIS 2015
- CCF (Fast) Hardener - Safety Data Sheet (SDS) - WHMIS 2015
- CCS (Slow) Hardener - Safety Data Sheet (SDS) - WHMIS 2015
French Product Details
- CCR Safety Data Sheet (SDS) - WHMIS 2015 French
- CCF (Fast) Hardener - Safety Data Sheet (SDS) - WHMIS 2015 French
- CCS (Slow) Hardener - Safety Data Sheet (SDS) - WHMIS 2015 French
If you have any technical questions about your resin project call our helpline 310-882-2120. We also have some great tips and tricks on our blog swellcomposites.com/blogs/news. If you have questions about stock or shipping email or call us.