Why is Entropy Resin “SuperSap” different and so good?
We decided to carry Entropy Resins and only Entropy Resins because they are the best we could find. Not only are their products formulated and engineered to outperform and produce the highest quality end product but they also take very crucial steps towards reducing their impact on the environment. To support this they have also allocated significant resources to help and assist you.
Performance - Making things better
- Improved adhesion and elasticity
- Improved mechanical performance
- Adaptable technology for a wide range of processes and applications
- Strong and durable composite
Biobased Carbon Content Reducing Toxicity - Reducing harm to you
- (BC) Bio-Content is the term used to describe the level of biobased content in Entropy Resins before mixing with a hardener. Resin has a higher bio-content than hardener so the ratio goes down once mixed.
- (MBBC) Mixed Biobased Carbon Content Is the term used to describe the level of biobased content in Entropy Resins once you have mixed resin with the hardener.
- Not all carbon is created equal. There is good carbon and bad carbon. Entropy Resin replaces petroleum-based carbon with renewable plant-based carbon. The raw materials going into their epoxy resins and hardeners are co-products or waste products of other industrial processes. Importantly, these materials do not compete with food sources or displace food-based agriculture. Using an international standard method of radiocarbon dating, they verify the renewable content of their products so you know exactly where they come from.
- Green chemistry eliminates harmful by-products such as chlorinated hydrocarbons
- USDA Certified for Bio-Content
*As compared to 100% petroleum derived epoxies, depends on final system bio-content, LCA measurement using ISO 14040:2006
Reducing Carbon Footprint - Making things cleaner
- Entropy employs green chemistry techniques that require less energy and produce less harmful byproducts. This reduces greenhouse gas emissions from the production of their epoxies by 33% over conventional petroleum-based epoxies.
- Reduced power and reduced water consumption
Education/Helpful Resources - Raising the bar through education
- Publish extensive technical user information data sheets
- 24 hr technical information helpline operated by highly experienced and knowledgeable staff
- Transparency and up to date information on resin content, VOCs and toxicity