Hard density sanding pad
Used for tough sanding and blending Jobs
- The Hard Density Orange Flexpad is a tough sanding pad used in the rough sanding of Fiberglass and Resin Composite structures like Boats, Canoes, Kayaks, Surfboards, and general woodworking projects.
- The Hard Density flex is between the medium (Red) and the extra-hard (Purple) pad. Comes in both Cloth Face for use with Adhesive backed sandpaper or a Super 77 spray-adhesive, and Velcro Hook & Loop for use with Ryhnalox Hook & Loop Sandpaper
- For Best Results use with a High-Amp variable speed Sander or Polisher
- Maximum RPM 5000.
- Sanding Cured Resins and Fiberglass
- Preparing Surfaces for wetsanding
- Fine Finishing of Furniture and Wood Surfaces
- Leveling large flat surface areas
- Stripping or Refinishing large surface areas
- ⅝” Hub fits most North American Polishers and Sanders
- Available in Cloth
- Available in 6 or 8 Inch Sizes
- Works in conjunction with our Rhynalox Hook & Loop Sandpaper