Specialty sanding pad for fine finish Sanding
Using a variable speed sander or polisher
- The yellow/white foam configuration is a special pad developed for finish sanding where the outside edge needs to be firmer in order to better blend fiberglass and composites
- Dual density white/yellow foam offers a flex capacity that will direct the cutting edge more towards the outside edge of the pad when sanding.
- Density is between the soft (yellow) pad and the medium (red pad)
- Maximum RPM 1750, ideal working speed is lower.
- Finish Sanding
- Fiberglass Repair
- Polishing and Refinishing Watercraft
- Blending and Polishing Gelcoat and Hot Coats
- Sanding and blending corners and edges
- Polishing long gradual contours
- ⅝” Hub fits most North American Polishers and Sanders
- Available in Cloth
- Available in 6 or 8 Inch sizes
- Works in conjunction with our Rhynalox Hook & Loop Sandpaper