Welcome to the future of foam boards! Made in the USA out of a durable and waterproof foam the 7’10” Noll is the next step in the evolution of soft boards. It is 100% recyclable. Shaped and designed by Jed Noll, son of legendary shaper Greg Noll, this board has all the characteristics that you would find in a traditional surfboard. Finished rails that allow for better turning, contoured bottom for improved movement on the water and even performance fins…this isn’t your average Foamie! Did we mention the deck pad doesn’t need any wax? You heard that right, no wax!! That means no melted wax in the back seat of your car, god forbid, your mom's car. It’s the perfect addition to your quiver for those days you just want to have FUN!
- Designed by Jed Noll of Noll Surfboards
- 7'10" x 22.5" x 3.36" (78 Liters) - Tons of float and easy wave catching yet very maneuverable.
- Made in USA
- 100% Recyclable - Check out our Board Recycling Loyalty Program
- Durable, Waterproof and Flexible Foam (no resin needed)
- Molded Stringer System
- Wax-Free Deck Pad!
- F6 Futures Fins Included-Thruster Setup
We offer a $100 flat fee for shipping within Canada! 🍁